are part times with feet still available?

cherylc

O.G.
Jun 14, 2007
i am considering buying a part time after seeing it on vanessa hudgens for the umptenth time. it just looks so awesome on her that i am semi convinced to get one. but i feel like i'd prefer one with feet and i know for this new season they stopped doing it with feet. i've heard its already super heavy so i doubt 4 feet would make a huge difference either way and i feel like it'd be handy in protecting the bag. has anyone had luck locating them at BALNY or anywhere else?

Bal has now stopped making PTs with feet. I think Spring 08 was the last season for them. I would definitely call around to try to find one. Maybe someone else can weigh in if they've seen them out and about in their travels. I wouldn't think they would be too hard to find at this point.

I just received an 07 plomb PT... WITH FEET.... GIANT FEET. I cannot imagine WHY they stopped putting feet on the bags, except that the feet really don't keep the bag "off the floor" when you set them down.... as the leather "lays down" too much. The feet are prettier tho, IMO. Keep an eye on ebay.. that is where I got my PT.

As the City is the more popular "model", there are definitely older PT's that are available (for instance - at BNY, Neiman's, etc.). So, decide on the color and then call around. I know that BNY/Chestnut Hill has some because I looked at one yesterday and it did have the feet on the bottom.