Are Paraty and Marcie normally included in Saks FF?

LottieB

Dec 29, 2007
Hi ladies,

I'm new to Chloe and I want to buy a strapped Marcie satchel or medium Paraty. I prefer to buy from Saks as there's no tax for me. I wonder whether they will be included in Saks' F&F in April. 25% off without tax would be perfect, better than the bluefly deals I can find now.

I read some threads in this forum and learnt that they sometimes went on sale. Does it only apply to seasonal colors or all?

Thank you for your input!

Lottie

Hi ladies,

I'm new to Chloe and I want to buy a strapped Marcie satchel or medium Paraty. I prefer to buy from Saks as there's no tax for me. I wonder whether they will be included in Saks' F&F in April. 25% off without tax would be perfect, better than the bluefly deals I can find now.

I read some threads in this forum and learnt that they sometimes went on sale. Does it only apply to seasonal colors or all?

Thank you for your input!

Lottie

How do you get the f&f discount? Is it an email?

Chloe is usually excluded from the F&F. If you are a Saks cardholder they usually send you an email with a code or some stores honor it for all customers as long as you use your Saks credit card. Of course this can vary by store and every F&F sale can have different exclusions depending on their sales, etc.