Are orders taking forever to ship from Coach.com?

giggles016

O.G.
Aug 16, 2009
I placed an order on Wednesday from coach.com and when I look up my order status, it says, "In the warehouse." Is anyone else's order taking forever to ship? I usually thought orders shipped within a day or two. I just hope I get my items!

I placed an order late Wed. night and my status is the same "in the warehouse." I hope to receive a shipping code tomorrow. When I placed my order they gave a delivery date of Dec. 7.

The last time I purchased from Coach I ordered from the FP store (in person) on a Sunday...returned home and ended up purchasing something online a few hours later. My store purchase shipped the next day and I had it by Tuesday. My online order shipped on Wednesday and I received it the following Monday. I live 1.5 hours away from JAX and both were shipped via Fed-Ex Express Saver. :shrugs:

It sounds like orders are taking longer to ship than usual. I guess I will try to be more patient :smile:. I think I read somewhere that Coach does not ship out at all on the weekends, so hopefully we will all have our tracking numbers on Monday!

Placing order from store was really fast.

Ordered last night at retail store and got the FEDEX shipping confirmation an hour ago. Bag will be here on Monday. I did order overnight shipping but I didn't expect until Tuesday. Did not think they would ship on Saturday. Very happy with the service.

I ordered last week. Got a shipping notice but only two of the four things I ordered arrived. I was not happy. Contacted customer service and they told me the two remaining things would ship Monday-which will be a full week since I placed the order. No apology or explanation.

Is anyone else having problems with the checkout process on coach.com? Every time I try to check out it brings me back to the page with music playing. This has been ongoing since Thanksgiving! How hard can it be to fix this problem with the holidays fast approaching?

I ordered last week. Got a shipping notice but only two of the four things I ordered arrived. I was not happy. Contacted customer service and they told me the two remaining things would ship Monday-which will be a full week since I placed the order. No apology or explanation.

Really?! No apology or explanation? How rude! :nono: