Are "orange" & "whiskey" the same?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Please help. I don't own a Chloe'... yet. This will be my first. I fell in love with an "orange" Paddington shoulder/hobo that I saw in the window of a boutique. I REALLY loved the color of the bag in person but I am starting to think that the shoulder bag is not really my style. After investigating (on the site)... I see the Chloe offers several styles in "whiskey" color.

Are "orange" and "whiskey" the same. If so, I can just find another style in the "orange" color that I absolutely love.

On TraceyRoss.com this Paddington is described as "orange."
    [​IMG]

Thanks in advance :flowers:

2. No, orange is one of the new colors this season.

3. Gotcha... thanks a bunch!!

Now I'll plow through this season's styles and find an ORANGE bag that I love :heart:

4. I saw an orange paddy satchel at my Nordies (Walnut creek, CA) a while back, but it was very pretty. Really a stand-out color!

5. I know I keep repeating myself here, but I love :heart::heart: my shoulder bag, it's so easy to wear! I suggest going to try the various styles on before deciding on your first, that way you can see what fits you best. :yes:

6. Here's a pic of whiskey for you to refer to.

I like the orange, it's certainly a stand out colour! Even the whiskey looks pale in comparison, and i loooooove the whiskey!:flowers:

I don't think you can go wrong with the shoulder bag, or the satchel tbh.:yes:

whiskeypatch.jpg
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice