Are "orange" & "whiskey" the same?

kssthis

O.G.
May 9, 2006
Please help. I don't own a Chloe'... yet. This will be my first. I fell in love with an "orange" Paddington shoulder/hobo that I saw in the window of a boutique. I REALLY loved the color of the bag in person but I am starting to think that the shoulder bag is not really my style. After investigating (on the site)... I see the Chloe offers several styles in "whiskey" color.

Are "orange" and "whiskey" the same. If so, I can just find another style in the "orange" color that I absolutely love.

On TraceyRoss.com this Paddington is described as "orange."

Thanks in advance :flowers:

Please help. I don't own a Chloe'... yet. This will be my first. I fell in love with an "orange" Paddington shoulder/hobo that I saw in the window of a boutique. I REALLY loved the color of the bag in person but I am starting to think that the shoulder bag is not really my style...

I know I keep repeating myself here, but I love :heart::heart: my shoulder bag, it's so easy to wear! I suggest going to try the various styles on before deciding on your first, that way you can see what fits you best. :yes:

Here's a pic of whiskey for you to refer to.

I like the orange, it's certainly a stand out colour! Even the whiskey looks pale in comparison, and i loooooove the whiskey!:flowers:

I don't think you can go wrong with the shoulder bag, or the satchel tbh.:yes:

Attachments

• whiskeypatch.jpg
    whiskeypatch.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 43