Are oak and chocolate too similar?

Saralei

Apr 20, 2011
I got an oak Bayswater some months ago and fell completely in love with it. Unfortunately the weather around here has been quite often rainy (or snowy at the moment) since I bought the bag so I haven't been able to use it much yet because I am trying to avoid watermarks etc.

So now I'm considering getting another Bays in some darker colour and my top two choices are chocolate and black. I like chocolate more and I already have other black bags, but I am wondering whether choc would be too similar with the oak Bays I already have. What do you ladies think?:smile:

Not at all - they're different in colour as well as your attitude towards them. New oak is 'oh no, is it raining, I can't put this down, oh dear it's got a little mark' New chocolate is 'heyyyyyy - no problem'

Plemont said:
Not at all - they're different in colour as well as your attitude towards them. New oak is 'oh no, is it raining, I can't put this down, oh dear it's got a little mark' New chocolate is 'heyyyyyy - no problem'

Ahahaha! Well spoken. Plemont you speak the truth.

I don't have a bayswater but i have a Chocolate Alexa and it is my everyday bag, i use it in the rain and snow and don't have to worry about water marks! It is a lovely colour and you don't have to baby it!

No, I don't think they are too similar! If you like chocolate more then go for it ;) I can see why you want a bag that is not so prone to watermarks, I haven't wanted to carry leather bags for a while now, it seems like it's been either raining or snowing since I can't remember when :rain: