Are my nude yoyo pumps defective?

oo_let_me_see

100% Puerto Greekan
O.G.
Dec 6, 2006
I love these, but I wore them once (and beside my feet killing me), the heel grip didn't stay in place. It kept turning when I walked. It was so annoying. Then I took it out and glued it and thought that was it. Well, as I walk in them around the house (trying to stretch them since they are a bit small...lol), I notice the dang heel thingy is turning again. Dude, these were $540 plus tax. So would you take them back to Saks? Is this a defect? Do I ask for another pair or for them to repair it? Do you think a cobbler can fix it or will it always turn if the metal inside is stripped, ya know? What do you think???

oo_let_me_see

100% Puerto Greekan
O.G.
Dec 6, 2006
You can't really tell in this picture, but they are turned to the left. I don't want to touch them too much, so I don't make it worse, but they don't stay in place when I walk.

boslvuton

out of my mind
O.G.
Sep 16, 2007
Scottsdale AZ
Could you take them to a cobbler??? Maybe they could work their magic... If not I would take them to saks and see if the could do anything... I heard a few weeks ago that nude patent yoyos were still floating around, so maybe you'd be able to replace them!