are my Iskias going to stretch a lot?

Lavidacolor

Collector of things shiny and beautiful
O.G.
Sep 2, 2007
hi ladies!

just got my Iskia sandals today :biggrin: they are adorable except they are too big on me :sad: there is a lot of room in the heels, and i think a heel grip would do the trick, but im worried that with wear, he straps will stretch a lot more. have you found this to be the case, for those who have wore them for a while already?

im afraid a size down would be too small, if i could even find it now in my size! im usually 8.5, but often need 9 for flats/heels, but these 9s were way big!

thanks!

I agree! I have the 9's too and usually wear 8 1/2. I wanted to find an 8 but couldn't. I was also afraid of the stretching. I have not worn mine yet so I am no help! Someone here has to know the answer!

If they're too big, you can always have a cobbler fill them in a bit invisibly under the top fabric, right above the heel. I did that w. a pair of sim. shaped silver sandals, and got over a half size dropped from them.

hi ladies!

just got my Iskia sandals today :biggrin: they are adorable except they are too big on me :sad: there is a lot of room in the heels, and i think a heel grip would do the trick, but im worried that with wear, he straps will stretch a lot more. have you found this to be the case, for those who have wore them for a while already?

im afraid a size down would be too small, if i could even find it now in my size! im usually 8.5, but often need 9 for flats/heels, but these 9s were way big!

thanks!

Ah, so it's you and Nikki who have been scooping up all the shoes in my size, eh? Sorry they didn't fit. I ordered down 1/2 size for one pair - crossing my fingers that they'll fit...if they ever arrive.

I am also an 8.5 usually. I e-mailed HH CS for the measurements and went with the size 8. They are perfect in length, but squeeze my little toes bad. I am not getting them to stretch with wear so I bought some spray to try to stretch them. I doubt they will stretch much at all without intervention.