Are monogram handbags as popular as they used to be?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. 40% off dresses, jumpsuits and sandals at Nordstrom. Sale ends Thursday at 9am EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have noticed lately that I do not see as many people wearing LV monogram handbags as I have in the past. Have you noticed this?

2. Because understated fashion is now the trend.

3. No can't say I have and still seems to be the most popular being viewed in the boutiques.

4. No, I haven't noticed this. It's still the biggest seller in LV and when I personally see LV, it's generally Mono.

5. Same.

6. I see the mono everywhere. It seems preferred but I'm not sure how old these bags are. The mono has been around forever. I'm also not sure if people prefer mono when going into LV. I do love the retiro and I'm not a fan usually of mono.

7. +1
    Although I see mono mainly on the younger college set. That being said, I have a soft spot for mono silk screened goods.

8. Mono, DE and Azur Damier are everywhere :wlae:

9. I think it remain the same old out where I live. Majority of monogram bags with other canvas print too.

10. Honestly, I also have mono canvas before but I would prefer something more subtle like the leather ones now.

11. Majority I see are monogram too. Now that it's summer a lot of DA too. Come fall winter more DE, but monogram is always carried around here.

mappop likes this.
  12. I have always really liked mono and for the most part I do see the most mono around when I see LV, well that and the DE.

13. The Louis Vuitton monogram can't be compared to other designers' monograms because the LV one has been around for over a century. It's the original! It's not subject to trends, it's just a classic.

14. A lot of people will hate the LV mono but I do agree with Fabuleux on this point of view.

15. I see a lot of mono bags where I live. There are some mono bags I like and some I don't. To me it all depends on how the person is dressed, I tend to think if the person is dressed sloppy the bag looks trashy and if the person is dressed well the mono bag can look fabulous.