Are Miu Miu bags are still appreciated?

i dont see them much when i shop on those luxury retail sites but i still check the miu miu site multiples times a week since i love the style of their clothes, shoes, and headbands. im not into purses and the only purses i actually want r from blumarine and miu miu. their designs kinda have more of a youthful, girly, fairytale aesthetic. they dont look as classy and mature as most of the more popular purses but for people who prefer a more cutesy look, theyre perfect

Funny, for me it's just the opposite... :biggrin: I love everything Miu miu and their girly designs :heart: , while I hated their stuff from 10+ years ago (like Harlequin bags, brown leather, suede etc.)... so I hope they don't change their style and revamp the brand (like Gucci did :sick: ).

Plus, here in Europe Miu miu is apparently still very hip, as a lot of contemporary brands copy their designs of bags and also clothes (Italian brand Liu Jo for example made almost copies of their bags this season, also Max & Co. uses their ideas etc.).

I still love their old (Coffer, Bow, etc) bags and maybe because I am just into girly and feminine fashion I dislike their new styles though, feels like it is "forced" and not like the original Miu Miu that I like ✌️

Reactions: dotty8
Hi all new here. Love the matelasse ones as I feel like they are classic. Just got this pre-loved Confidential. A little pricey still but it was 1/3 of retail. It’s so soft due to the lambskin. I’m in love!View attachment 5335423
One of my very favorite handbags! Here is my black Miu Miu Madras Confidential tote, superb design and quality: 8441F4E9-F2B1-43A9-B6A8-908CE54E9DE0.jpeg

I noticed that there are very recent few posts for Miu Miu. Is it because they haven’t had an “it” bag in quite some time? Is the quality still good? Wondering if Miu Miu bags still appreciated or desired.
I love Miu Miu bags but they certainly don’t keep their value like other designers do which is surprising because the leathers are so luxurious. I still love Miu Miu especially the matelasse bags.

I love the matelasse' leather and I have three Miu Miu Coffers with the silver hardware in nero, fumo and zafirro from back in the day. I tried them on the other day and honestly they still look amazing as crossbody bags. I remember how I used to wear them over winter coats and how practical and stylish they looked. I need to wear them again this winter because I sure couldn't sell them, they are adorable.

Last edited:
Reactions: dotty8