Are Manolo Blahnik sales seasonal or once a year?

1. Hi,

I was wondering if the Manolo Blahnik sample sales are seasonal or once a year only? I read online that the sales were seasonal. Also, how far in advance do they release the details on the sale? I was planning to go to the one on Wednesday, but flights from San Francisco were too expensive by the time I found out about the sale. Any help is appreciated.

2. Not sure about sample sales, but the Blahnik boutique has 2 sales a year.

3. The info is not usually released to the public at all nor published ANYWHERE - and so most people in NY don't ever hear about it, or hear about it only a day or so in advance. I definitely don't usually hear about it, and I have friends in fashion! NM and Bergdorf have very good sales on Manolos (even online, but definitely in the store, where I've seen them for as low as $150), and you can often find them for not too much more than the sample sale that way. That's where I generally get mine

4. I acutally found out about the sale date on the Thursday before the sale. It took a quite a bit of persistance, but someone finally revealed it to me. Flights from San Francisco were almost $1000.00 when I checked, so I didn't go. I really wish I would've gone because my employer said I could take last Wednesday off.

How was the selection? Are there a lot of current styles or is it mainly old inventory, especially after the fashion editors make their purchases before it opens the the public? I would really like to attend the next sale, but want to make sure that there is a good selection before I spend money on a flight and hotel to New York.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice