Are LV's for the younger crowd??

Agree with everyone here...u r only as old as what u think u r...LV certainly has no age limits or restrictions...look at Madonna and how well she carries her LVs...my mom and MIL both add up to over a century old and they love LVs too...go with certain classic pieces if u feel that some pieces may be "too young" for u...age is truly just a number...it's the experiences in life that matters!

First I would love to thank you for classifying the 30's in the "younger group"! I am 30 something and believe that LV is for every age group. When Im a hundred and thirty something you'll see an LV hanging on my arm/wheelchair! LOL!!!

Does being 46 give me seniority in this crowd? Yikes! I LV is a staple of a basic wardrobe, like a Burberry trench or a Hermes scarf. It goes from one season to the next. Trendy fashion pieces come and go, but these type of items are basics.

No....it is really for all ages b/c it is that classy....

I do feel that patterns like Damier or Mono...are for everybody.....and other ones can be better suited for younger sometimes....:sweatdrop:

I would say any age but a lady after 48 should merge to Hermes in my opinion.
I disagree, Louis Vuitton is timeless, an old friend of mine's grandma loved lv, she still carried her monogram bags everyday! I think that certain lines are aimed at the younger crowd, I wouldn't expect to see my friend's grandma with a lepard bag or anything like that! But I think that Hermes and LV are very different...and that LV is much more interesting and Hermes is more of an ugly status symbol!