Are LV wallets worth the money?

I like matching bags and wallets...:blush:
which is sad... :sad:
coz I cant stop obsessing over a wallet I need for a bag!:weird:
and you gals are absolutely right!
the $$$ on wallets can get me a new bag!:yes:

but knowing me... I would eventually get the wallet.:rolleyes:

as for is it worth it???
I guess so...coz a lot of our friends here seem happy with their wallets.

after having my first french purse stolen, it was pretty hard to shell out money to buy another one. especially after two or three price increases! although i would rather spend my wallet savings on a handbag (how i got my bh), i think my wallet was worth it, but it will definitely take me awhile to buy another!!!

I think it's worth it. I bought my husband an Epi wallet last year. You know how most guys tend to sit on the wallet since it's in the back pocket of their jeans/pants? That's him. The wallet still looks new. In contrast he'd only had this Prada wallet (in smooth leather, not Saffiano/Tessuto) for 2 weeks and it looked misshapen and scratched up already.

Reactions: Namwan-
I know the price tag seems ridiculous, but I think my LV wallet was worth it. The one thing I can say FOR SURE I carry everyday. Only time I don't is when I go somewhere fancy or a nightclub (so just for a few hours in the evening).

My LV wallet is one purchase that I have never doubted or secondguessed or really hemmed and hawed over. You don't need a wallet or want as many as bags so it all evens out anyways. I'm now venturing to move onto my second LV wallet. A bright coloured one that matches what my mono doesn't match quite as well with.

I've had my mono wallet for just about 2 years now and it still looks basically brand new and it still even SMELLS new!

I recently got the Monogram Groom Pochette Cles. It is just big enough for an ATM card, a credit card, driver's license, insurance, vehicle reg., and a few carefully folded bills. Would I rather have a wallet than this luxe keychain? No way! I love the looks it gets.

They are really expensive...but I have been looking at wallets for months now (I obsess and nitpick over every purchase) and the LV wallets are more feminine to me than others(I'm not talking about the unisex ones), except maybe a pink chanel, but even that is a unisex shape in pink! I love the french purse especially because it is made to hold francs and I'll fold my american dollars, I love the romantic franc part....it really is a FRENCH wallet!:cutesy: This is just my opinion of course.