Are LV sunglasses polarized?

I have been wanting one but I only like polarized. Can you ladies help.
Thank you!!
I prefer polarized sunglasses too and I have one from LV. it's Soupcon Oversize in tortoise. I bought it 2 years ago and have been my fave sunnies. The sunglasses still on the LV's web, though it says call for availability. If you like the model, maybe you can ask if they still have it in the store..

I prefer polarized sunglasses too and I have one from LV. it's Soupcon Oversize in tortoise. I bought it 2 years ago and have been my fave sunnies. The sunglasses still on the LV's web, though it says call for availability. If you like the model, maybe you can ask if they still have it in the store..

I also have these but in the smaller version...these I believe had special lenses that were much like the one used for scope used by scientist..something like that..lol

This is the only pair I have of LV due to the speciality of the lens

Not that I'm aware of. I only have one pair of LV sunglasses and they are fine fashion sunglasses. However, polarized lens are the best, especially for use on the water or snow. I like Chanel polarized but the best are still Maui jims