Are LV Shoes comfy?

1. I'm planning to get some. Not sure whether to get flats or something with a heel.

2. I don't know about the shoes you listed, but my friend (who is also on the forum :biggrin: ) bought a pair of LV perforated heels (which are gorgeous) and she maintains they are VERY comfy! But...even if the shoes aren't that comfortable, I think they're still worth it!:lol:

3. I have many pairs of LV shoes (hence my name). I have found them to be very comfortable. But I suppose it depends on which shoes you want. Flats? Sneakers? Lomboks? Sandals? Stillettos? I don't wear super high heels so, to me, those would not be so comfy, kwim?

4. Go try em on!! I have a few different pairs and it's the style more than the brand. My denim wedges are wayy comfy, so are the spa mules. The trainers rub me a bit and I took back my perforated ones. Stick to a style that you like for your first pair, and see how you go! GOOD LVCK!

5. When I go designer shoes... I always choose style/fashion over comfort lol.. but I have 2 pairs of LV shoes and I can't complain!

6. I really would love to go try them on but since I'm only 19. A lot of the SAs ignore me especially if they haven't helped me before. Thats why I really don't want to go try them on =(

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice