Are LV SA's on commission?

Sep 29, 2011
There's a lot of talk on here about rude SA's. Personally I've found they've all been nice to me. I make it clear at the beginning whether I'm "just looking" or looking to actually make a purchase so no one is getting any funny ideas about me. Just wondering if they have to work on commission?

I've shopped in various parts of the U.K., Canada and the U.S. and I can't say that I've had one single negative experience.

I've been complimented on my LE pochettes and on the kusama dangly dangling off my speedy, had a manager recently look at me in surprised delight when he discovered that I knew about their newly released lockit jewellery line, had SAs call around town to find me things, had an impromptu discussion with a girl at Harrod's on which uni was better for her academic interests, had a chat with a lady about her musical Polish accent (the equally charming LVLA was with me), showed how I do my 'I'm too cool for school finger snap' to an amused guy at LV Holts, cracked up several SAs and been cracked up by a few. Oh, and then there's the delightful Sebastien in Manchester, who was so utterly charming that I actually felt my eyelashes wanting to bat at him.

No, I left without a bag the other day, but bought a 6 key ring cles, and I had him hold the bag for me. I asked him if he would be there the next day, and he said it didn't matter because he didn't work on commission.

sebastien is lovely in Manchester.. hes so adorable.. would you believe though he forgot valentines day .. his poor girlfriend!!! My husband went in to get my new wallet heat stamped and pick up a bandeau for me .. he was feeling sorry for himself, of course my husband suggested he took something home from lv manchester and all would be forgiven! made me giggle !