Are LV items really "back in stock" or are they being gleened from stores & shipped?

DesigningStyle

I left my heart in Sicily.
O.G.
Dec 20, 2006
Okay so I ordered a bag Sunday night. Received my confirmation immediately and then my shipping notice last night. Checked tracking on FedEx and the bag is on the FedEx truck to be delivered shortly.

Interestingly enough when I looked at the tracking it shows that the item is shipped from Dayton, NJ? What? I have ordered a bunch from LV online and items always came from their distribution location in Memphis TN.

So I google-mapped Dayton NJ and see it is located near the Short Hills NJ store and the NYC stores are in further proximity. Got me thinking, that LV stock may not really be "back in stock" but perhaps these bags are being pulled from stores and shipped to us?

It would be interesting to know where your bag originated from shippingwise. So if you have FedEx tracking for your shipment, please post!

The one I got yesterday came from Dayton, NJ also. I live in Atlanta so I'm closer to Memphis than NJ. I got a Galliera which has been out of stock everywhere so my gut feeling is that it wasn't pulled off the shelf in NYC. I need to check my bag code to see a manufacturing date. That would help.

You know - I got to thinking. Memphis is Fedex's main hub. Perhaps that is why everything came from Memphis before? I have no idea where the LV warehouses are. I"m a newbie! My Galliera says "Made in USA" Does anyone know what city/state? Just curious.

You know - I got to thinking. Memphis is Fedex's main hub. Perhaps that is why everything came from Memphis before? I have no idea where the LV warehouses are. I"m a newbie! My Galliera says "Made in USA" Does anyone know what city/state? Just curious.

Items made in USA are made in California.

She is real. :biggrin: That is my lovely little Lily - my cockapoo puppy who is now six months old. Here is a more recent picture. She is a DOLL!

Here is another even more recent picture. She has such a pretty eyes when the hair isn't in front of them! A pain to clip but so worth it! :biggrin:

Attachments

• IMG_1527.JPG
    IMG_1527.JPG
    119.9 KB · Views: 2,235
  • Photo on 2010-10-06 at 12.21 #3.jpg
    Photo on 2010-10-06 at 12.21 #3.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 2,218
Last edited:
^cutie doggie!

But DesigningStyle, what did you order!?

I ordered an epi alma in black last night for my mom after stalking for nearly a month. Confirmation, but no shipping yet.