Are LOEWE worth it or same as LV, GUCCI, PRADA?

It's Lo-we-ve. It's actually a German name. The founder was a German immigrant, and he founded it in Madrid in 1846. If you haven't felt the Nappa that Loewe uses, you're missing out. It's seriously the softest leather I have had the fortune of touching. Hehe. If you're in it for the quality and you like the design of Loewe products, go for it! But it's not as well known (but in Japan, that brand is seriously one of the cult brands) in the US as compared to Europe and Asia - so resale value would not be as good as some other brands.

Loewe is a solid brand. My only concern about resale is this: I have several Tod's bags and they are great bags but because this brand is not as hot as LV or Gucci, I have had trouble reselling them or if there is interest, the price is very low. has anyone else noticed this?

I've noticed this on eBay. Tod's bags seem to go for very low prices, often under £100 on eBay UK. I've often felt like buying one, but haven't so far.

It's been 13 years , not sure if you're still struggling with the decision. Get Loewe and resell to Asia/Europe in the future. It's clear that China will become the biggest luxury audience. I just invested in a Gate tote it's absolutely gorgeous beautiful to touch. I probably won't sell in my lifetime it'd pass on as legacy. Gucci does not resell high even in China you may get 50% or less. LV may maintain value but quality is so so. Hermes is a good bet on both quality and value. I am aiming at Delvaux not sure if it'd be rising star...

Reactions: monipod and Lola24