are ice blue city's hard to find?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I don't know if I should continue the search or stick with a first bag that is availible online now.

are the ice blue city's hard to find? are they okay priced when they are listed?

2. I've seen a few ice blue Bbags on Ebay every now and then in different styles, the prices are good considered most of them were listed around 500-700 for a bbag, but the problem is, it was still hard to justify buying/bidding on them because how much a tiny little stain/mark shows--being ice blue, it's like practically white, imagine putting just a pen mark on a white piece of paper....it shows alot...especially the handles, once they're darkened, they look so dirty! hope that helps:smile:

3. there was one up about 2 days ago? so maybe it's sold already?

4. a great condition ice blue is always hard to find....these babies get dirty so easily :smile: good luck hunting!!

5. Yeah, I saw an auction for one a few days ago, seems like it was around $1100 or $1200 and in like new condition.

6. Thanks girls .. the ice blue first on ebay got sold while I was sleeping, but maybe I should wait untill a city comes along..:confused1:

7. Hi Mai Britt,
    there's one on ebay right now!! :yahoo: Good luck !!

MyPoupette_Authentic *RARE* DISCONTINUED COLOR *MINT* Item number: 230062825347

8. Sorry, that's a SKY blue. Not ICE. My bad. :shame: