Are Hermes Pocket Squares large enough to use as headbands?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am just discovering the beauty of the scarves. Do you think the pocket squares are large enough to use as a headband? I wear a headband nearly every day and these would give me so many more beautiful options! :graucho:
    TIA!

2. What about a Twilly as a head band? The small scarves are 16 inch square.
    The cotton scarves might be an option also.

3. Thank you!
    The small scarves will probably be too small.
    I will probably ask for a Twilly; I was looking at the website and there are some very cute ones!

4. I bought a pocket square to wear as a head band and also around my neck. IT DID NOT FIT ME! I wear a medium in hats and the thing just would not fit. I would try it on at the store before purchasing it.

5. Yes! I use my pocket squares as headbands all the time! There's not much left at the bottom when you tie them (at least for me) but it's just enough. :shame:

6. I just tried a 15x15 handkerchief and it works! Yippee!
    I would love to check out a Hermes store, but I live in Louisiana.
    We might be going to Vegas in March so I will definitely be checking the stores out then!
    Thanks again for all the help. :smile:

7. Whew! You had me worried I had a big head!!!!........................No jokes please!!!:P

8. ^^^I was going to say....NO WAY!!! I have a BIG F*T Head:P ....and I'm not even going to attemt a pouchette for a head band...but I will do a ponytail and tie it to my ponytail.

HG....Thanks for doing the WNumber thread!! I only stay here in the Hermes thread.

9. a pouchette will not fit me either.:Push:

10. I you fold a pocket square in half to make a triangle shape, then roll it(or fold more) to make it as a head band, it will have plenty of space left to tie on the bottom.

Did you fold it in half that makes a rectangle shape? If you do that, it's not even going to fit on a baby's head!!!

11. I am afraid to try and have to come back and tell you that my head is too big even with your triangle suggestion.:sweatdrop: