Are Guys Who Want To Dress In Womens Clothing Weird???

First off id like to say i am in this area myself. I wish to buy a couple of items of womens clothing, altho not skirts for me, more like outer wear like Jackets and Coats like Canada Goose and Moncler style.

But are guys who want to wear womens garments weird???

There's nothing weird about wearing a women's jacket if it fits better or you just like the style or whatever. I wear men's sweaters sometimes because they're thicker with longer sleeves and I'm not weird. Nobody even notices.

^ Those boots were something else... especially with the leather pants and the tunic. But to each their own. Lenny is clearly confident in who he is and what he wants to wear.

I recalled last year I see lots of "wearing your BF shirt" fashion quotes....BTW.. I adore man's style and have tried few pieces before!! So why not if you like certain "woman" jacket/coat style....as long as you have the style for it.

Lenny Kravitz was rocking a pair of wedges last week I think.

:yes: And I've seen him with women's jackets, shirts and scarves.. Still he is super hot and manly. Kravitz was influenced by Prince of course. It helps that they are both on the smaller side and women's clothing fits them.

I kind of miss New York Dolls and the time when ppl were more open to experimenting with clothes and style.

new%2Byork%2Bdolls.jpg

Well, there was the whole David Bowie/Ziggy Stardust thing and the 80s Glam Rocker era, but stage performers' personas don't really translate to everyday street wear.

If one is an artist (no corporate / office job) one can wear whatever they like, whenever, right? I happen to know many artists and none is imaginative or daring, they all dress like accountants (and their art is equally boring and proper). People have become very conservative imho. This is why suddenly Gaga is "hot" and a novelty, because no one else is doing it. No one is daring enough. I just wish those who can do it to actually do it, not necessarily with cross dressing, but with being daring and avant-garde. Crossing the line between male female and reinventing one's appearance & identity is a step towards this.

And I highly believe that life imitates art, if artists do it, the world changes.

I wonder what would woman do if suddenly we were told that we are not allowed to wear pants anymore... Wearing trousers was an important symbol for women's rights wasn't it? This subject has social and political and philosophical roots, imho saying that "Oh no! Men should stick to men's wear" is very narrow minded and borderline homophobic.

Last edited:
A good friend of mine is a drag queen, and I've known/met many musicians that wear girls jeans, including a few friends of mine. Do I think its weird? No, I'm just jealous that some of them wear a smaller jean size than me, lol.

Wow, what's weird anyway? Don't we all have our own little kinks?
We come in all different colors, shapes and sizes, and we all have our own path to follow.
I don't consider it to be weird at all:biggrin:
Everyone should be free to follow there hearts, as long as no one else is being hurt by there actions.