Are Guys Who Want To Dress In Womens Clothing Weird???

Sure, it's weird, in that most men don't wear women's clothes.

It's not something that bothers me though. If you look good and feel good, then go for it! But I think that any person who is doing something that is out of the ordinary has to be aware that some people will look and point and comment. I have seen men who wear better makeup than most women I know, and that always interests me.

I do have to admit that it would bother me if my husband wore women's clothes - but he'd never consider it, and would probably be the world's ugliest woman.

If they are straight and want to be trendy(some like to wear women's coat/jacket/ for a tighter fit)
.. there are trends and there are trends ..
Others just carry it too far and it becomes strange and not fashion forward :P .. it's about attention^

Weird .. yes, cos we're not used to seeing these.
BUT ~ there are women who wear men's inspired suits, non!?! Always very editorial and vogue!

:nuts:This creates a new niche for designers, design it for men w/ a women's silouette:nuts:

A guy works as a lady, all dressed up at a Banana Republic nearby. He is always very nicely dressed. On the surface, it's odd, but he's a really nice guy and always very helpful, so I'm torn.

On nights when they play Rocky Horror at the local theater, it's plain funny and amusing! They're fierce!

We used to have a guy at our local Sephora who was like this. Great guy and knew everything about make-up, but yes, it did seem a bit odd. It's probably only odd though because it's not something I'm used to. Sure, a quick glance at the guy in Sephora seemed weird, but standing right next to him and talking about make-up seemed as normal as talking to any other SA. In general though, I don't care for "feminine" guys, at least from an attraction point of view.

If the cut of the clothing fits you better, then no, it's not weird. You're just trying to find something that fits.

Many women often wear men's clothing, why should there be a double standard?

^It's not about "should" or "shouldn't" when it comes to a double standard, there simply is a double standard. Is it right or fair? Probably not, but that's life. Is it fair that men often times earn more money than women for the same job? No, but it's a double standard that women deal with. It shouldn't be that way, but it is.
And, yes, it's still weird for a man to wear women's clothes regardless of how they fit. The definition of weird is "out of the ordinary", so to answer the OP's question, yes, it's weird. Do you see a majority of men wearing women's clothing? I don't, so that's what makes it weird (by definition). With that said, weird doesn't mean wrong, so if the OP wants to wear women's clothes, then he should do what works for him:smile:

Last edited: