Are girls still wearing leggings in YOUR city?

What a hot topic !!
well when wearing a mini dress (it´s fashionable now,right?) and weather hot enough to pull some sandals (like silver spartiates) but don´t want to show any naked leg.....esp. at work, then comes the leggings !!
There are so many ways to wear them right and wrong that we can´t just bash them in general !?

No one is really wearing them here but I live in "the sticks." I was in Lubbock last weekend and many, many were still wearing them but then its a town full of young college people.

What a hot topic !!
well when wearing a mini dress (it´s fashionable now,right?) and weather hot enough to pull some sandals (like silver spartiates) but don´t want to show any naked leg.....esp. at work, then comes the leggings !!
There are so many ways to wear them right and wrong that we can´t just bash them in general !?
I second this. I think genuinely stylish girls carry them out well.

I'm against wearing them as pants however. I mean, it is tight fitting and meant to be worn under a long top isnt it? plus not everyone wants to see your underwear line.

eek, last weekend at a william and mary graduation in williamsburg there were quite a few gals sporting this look...not be honest, i'm not too keen on them. however, i will admit that there are some very stylish girls that can pull it, but they are far and few in between.