Are Fyre Janes huge on anyone elses legs??

chanmutt

Sep 11, 2006
For reference I am 5 4" and a size 6 with 14 inch calves. The Tall Janes are huge by my ankels and big by my calves too. I will post a pic for opinions but i'm really dissapointed! They are so comfy, gorgeous leather and I love the style. And I am only wearing them with skirts or dresses so there are no jeans to fill in the gaps. Is that the problem? Are they made for wearing pants inside?

Is this happening to anyone else? Do I have unusually thin legs?

Are there any similar boots out there meant to be worn on bare legs? thanks!!!

chan - I think I have 14" calves. I did not find the shaft to be big but I can see how it may gap around the ankle as the leather is thick and somewhat stiff. Here's a pic worn bare legged.

IMG_6429.jpg

Here are my Jane Cuffs. The leather is much softer than the Redwood Jane Stitch.

IMG_0808.jpg

YES! Ok thats how they look on me too. so what do you think? Is that normal for the ankles to pool like that? does it still look good?

The cuffs look AMAZING on you!! wow! i literally begged Nordstroms to let me get those instead b/c the shaft is thinner but i got turned down every time. Argh! those would be so much better for me!

Are you keeping the jane redwoods? what do you think of them?
Thanks

Chan

I think they look fine this way -- that's how the Janes are. I no longer have the redwood Jane Stitch but I love my Cuffs to pieces. They are so versatile and I prefer the leather and fit better for some reason. I think the leather varies with the dye/tanning process.