Are Fusion Sneakers Worth Their Price?

The flowers are embroideries that are stitched on, so they shouldn't fall off easily.

Although designer stuff is never worth the price that you pay, you may end up wearing them a lot because of their comfort and easiness to match casual outfits. This may make them worth the money in the end. Most beautiful shoes just sit in a closet waiting for the right event, but these sneakers will probably get a lot more use.

I’m going through this old thread because I am considering fusion sneakers as I tried them on and loved them !
They got a high price tag but they might be worth it if they will be worn often .

Still thinking

I’m going through this old thread because I am considering fusion sneakers as I tried them on and loved them !
They got a high price tag but they might be worth it if they will be worn often .

Still thinking
I think they're great! Haute Couture for the feet! People seem to report that they are very comfortable.

The only thing is that the embroideries can be on the delicate side, so one or two may loosen over time. You can bring them back to the boutique for repair if that happens, or if you're good with stitching, then just repair it yourself.

Reactions: MahaM