Are fur charms still in style in 2018? Post your decorated bags.

1. Megs and I welcomed our baby boy earlier this month and wanted to share the news with the TPF community. Come say hello to Baby Vaughn!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Are fur bag charms in style?

1. Yes

6 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. No

6 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. Sometimes depending on bag style.

6 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. Hi, I love adding fur charms to my bags in the fall and winter months. Are charms still in style? I am still loving my MK charms. Share yours please.

2. I think MK has the best fur charms.

E74F9EA4-4322-4161-9018-FDA3D23527A8.jpeg
  3. #3 Oct 14, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2018
    You have quite a few! :smile: My boyfriend got me a grey MK fur charm for Christmas a few years back, I never had it on a bag but I pimped up my LV damier azur agenda with it! I have no idea whether it is in style or not, but I think it's very cute!

IMG_20181014_161518.jpg

It's almost as big as the agenda, haha.

all7s, vink and DP PURSE FAN like this.
  4. Good idea to use on your agenda it looks great.

cdtracing and Thenewestgirl like this.
  5. No

Lemonmint, fabuleux and DP PURSE FAN like this.
  6. Yes. Absolutely they are edgy and definitely create a good look.

Lilybarb, DP PURSE FAN and cdtracing like this.
  7. I have several; I like them & I do use them to decorate my bags.

DP PURSE FAN likes this.
  8. I have my pink heart one on my backpack right now! Still love them!

DP PURSE FAN and cdtracing like this.
  9. Not a fan at all. A beautiful bag stands on its own.

10. If a soft poofy ball is your weakness, then it is always in!

So funny, I saw a couple of these in store just this weekend and was contemplating upon them and their popularity.

I think the trend is definitely on its way out. However, I find that’s the best time to wear something because it lets your personality shine rather than appear trendy.

Anyway there was a gorgeous teal one and I may go back after my birthday to pick it up. I love teal and these MK ads coming to my inbox have been tempting me to fully embrace my teal wardrobe.

11. No I do not care for them. That's just my personal opinion though. They remind me of preteen girls clipping them on knockoff bags.

If you like them then go for it! I think people should do what makes them happy. Life is too short to worry about if something is in style still or liked by others. Your opinion is the only one that matters at the end of the day.

Lilybarb, DP PURSE FAN and cdtracing like this.
  12. I think my fur puff looks good on my outlet bag. Some bags don’t need anything extra, I still see fur puffs on Instagram looks like a few still like this trend it appears to be dying down. Thanks for participating.

8F9F383C-BCF4-4BEB-9B88-86B18B7B1A89.jpeg
    Molly0, all7s and MKB0925 like this.
  13. I’ve never been a fan of charms but who care if they’re not “in” wear what makes you happy :biggrin: