Are Fetichas right to size? What do you think about toe cleavage?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I just bought a pair of tan Fetitchas. I'm usually a 40 but they seem to be half a size or even a whole size too big for me! I'm so dissapointed..:crybaby:

Do they usually right to size?

I've decided to wear shoe grips. What do you think about major toe cleavege?

2. i took my usual cl size in fetichas because of the tight/short toe box. i had slippage but i could not have sized down. i do think a lot of other ladies sized down half a size. you might have better luck asking in the sizing thread.

as for toe cleavage, i think it's sexy, depending. i'm in love with an older style called the maudessimo [sic?] that is the queen of this. there is a newer style called blanche that was similar in this respect as well.

i have very long toes though, so i may be biased in the cleavage front because i get it no matter what i wear. hth!

3. I have the pony hair feticias true to size but they are tight/short in the toebox area. So I decided to have them stretched to see if that helped...it did a little but not a lot. I recommend getting a half size larger then your true to size. I also have narrow feet, I don't know if that helps buuuttt...

4. Thanks for your help ladies, I do think I should have went a half size down. =( I have narrow feet as well.

5. i sized down 1 and they perfect.

6. It really depends on your foot. I have flat, wide feet and I had to go 1/2 a size UP. I still think the Feticha is one of the most uncomfortable models of CL's IMO.

7. I went half size up too b/c of the small toe box and they fit just right. I prefer to pad over stretching.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.