Are Fendi Monster pieces a trend or collectible?

Pinkachan

Oct 8, 2015
I was just curious as to opinions on whether the Monster pieces (whether it's shoes, bags, or wallets) are a trend that will become dated or are they considered collectible, iconic pieces?

I was just curious as to opinions on whether the Monster pieces (whether it's shoes, bags, or wallets) are a trend that will become dated or are they considered collectible, iconic pieces?
It depends on if Fendi keeps the Monster design as an iconic Fendi style. Once Fendi discontinues it (if they do), then it may look dated afterwards. However, they have been renewing the Monster design season after season, so it's hard to tell.

It depends on if Fendi keeps the Monster design as an iconic Fendi style. Once Fendi discontinues it (if they do), then it may look dated afterwards. However, they have been renewing the Monster design season after season, so it's hard to tell.

Thank you for replying! I'm relatively new to Fendi. I like some of the monster pieces but have been hesitant to splurge not knowing if they're just a trend or not. I didn't know they're been around for multiple seasons, good to know! Do you know if their flats run small or true to size? I'm a 39 in Chanel ballerinas, but mainly wear 38.5 in most other designers.

*edit*. Just looked at your name & realized you're male, so it's ok if you don't know how their women's flats fit.

Last edited:
Thank you for replying! I'm relatively new to Fendi. I like some of the monster pieces but have been hesitant to splurge not knowing if they're just a trend or not. I didn't know they're been around for multiple seasons, good to know! Do you know if their flats run small or true to size? I'm a 39 in Chanel ballerinas, but mainly wear 38.5 in most other designers.

*edit*. Just looked at your name & realized you're male, so it's ok if you don't know how their women's flats fit.
Unfortunately I don't know about the fit of the women's shoes. I only have one pair of Fendi sneakers and they run a bit large, but I don't know if this is applicable for their other shoes.

Hi Pinkachan! I have quite a few monster items.....charms/buggies, Tote, zip card holder, kitten heels....I bought the first fur buggie a few years ago and my most recent purchase of the monster shoes was last fall. If I find another monster piece that 'sings to me', I wouldn't hesitate to add it too:smile:

Regarding flats shoe sizing for ladies, I'm a 40 in Chanel ballerinas and take a 39.5 in Fendi flats. HTH:flowers:

Let us know what you decide to pull the trigger on, I'd love to see:nuts:

Hi Pinkachan! I have quite a few monster items.....charms/buggies, Tote, zip card holder, kitten heels....I bought the first fur buggie a few years ago and my most recent purchase of the monster shoes was last fall. If I find another monster piece that 'sings to me', I wouldn't hesitate to add it too:smile:

Regarding flats shoe sizing for ladies, I'm a 40 in Chanel ballerinas and take a 39.5 in Fendi flats. HTH:flowers:

Let us know what you decide to pull the trigger on, I'd love to see:nuts:

Ooh, I'd love to see your monster collection! Do you have a pic uploaded?

Also, thank you for sharing your love of the monster line and info on shoe size. It was really helpful! :smile:

Hi, Pinkachan! :wave: I agree with @freepockets. And IMHO, the Bag Bugs are pieces of art that you can carry around. Each one is uniquely made by the fur artisans. Here are some members of my furry family:

CrisbacBuggiesFamily1.jpg

Last edited: