Are Epi Speedys no longer made?

Jan 25, 2009
I have always thought to have a LV it should be the monogram. Now, I think I want to add an EPI to my collection. I love the Speedy, so classic. Are there any Speedys made in Epi leather these days. I see some in other styles, which I don't like, but don't see any on the website.

Thanks in advance for any responses or comments.

I have always thought to have a LV it should be the monogram. Now, I think I want to add an EPI to my collection. I love the Speedy, so classic. Are there any Speedys made in Epi leather these days. I see some in other styles, which I don't like, but don't see any on the website.

Thanks in advance for any responses or comments.
The Épi Speedies have long been discontinued but, as pointed out by @j19 , they are being reintroduced next season in a slightly modernized design.

Reactions: uhpharm01
There are new epi speedys coming out and there a pictures in the spring summer 2017 thread
Thanks for the pictures of new. I guess I'm just old-fashioned enough to like the classics. To put all the colors and designs on the originals just make them look more fake---just my opinion. It's like gold plating on jewelry. I want the real thing, and not try to fool someone with the look of real. Maybe I can find an original Epi Speedy; those looked so sophisticated.
I appreciate your time to answer and post pictures.
Panerabread

I found a 20 year old speedy 35 in mint condition last year in the perfect shade of red. They are out there especially coming from Japan. I don't like the new version at all so I'll cherish mine even more.

I found a 20 year old speedy 35 in mint condition last year in the perfect shade of red. They are out there especially coming from Japan. I don't like the new version at all so I'll cherish mine even more.
We haven't seen the new version yet!! Just some crappy preview pic! Don't denigrate it so soon! :smile: