ARE diamonds a girl's best friend??

Chanel4me83

Feb 24, 2006
My boyfriend bought me this great bracelet I love it but I keep thinking of the BJ Birkin ? So what is better girls?????

Attachments

• brace1.jpg
    brace1.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 65
  • braceme.jpg
    braceme.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 53
  • braceflat.jpg
    braceflat.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 61
I love my diamonds...the bracelet is so pretty! Just knowing he went out a picked it especially for you is a beautiful thing. Everytime you look at it you will think of him. Im a hopeless romantic like that. Just my opinion!

bagnshoofetish said:
in my opinion, the bracelet because he took the time to pick it out and probably felt very proud when he gave it to you. you can always buy the bag later!
Agreed :smile:
I'd choose good, quality diamonds over any handbag, any day! :smile:
I don't want to buy my own jewelry, but I can buy myself a handbag!

diamonds from a SO are the greatest gift IMO......like swankymama said, a birkin you can always buy for yourself, but jewelry from a loved one is just so special......something that's guaranteed to last you for the rest of your life (after all a diamond is forever :biggrin:)

This is a toughie! Are you going to wear the bracelet everyday (it seems very 'bling')? Cuz if it's just going to sit in your jewelry box, then that's such a waste and maybe something you could use everyday (Birkin!!) would be better. On the down side, your bf may feel that you don't appreciate the time he spent picking out your bracelet if you let it go!