Are diamond studs worth it?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm sorry but I don't know the brand, etc. I poured them into a different container and discarded all packaging. BUT I can tell you I found them in the jewelry dept at Walmart. I had to ask for assistance as I wasn't familiar . . . you may wish to do the same?

2. I love mine! I had a smaller pair with smaller diamond hoops and DH upgraded them both!
    1A03562C-C8EA-4AB9-A4BA-58FEF9CD326A.jpeg

missie1, suchi, Bambieee and 4 others like this.
  3. Thanks,... after reading your post, I asked my GF if she had any problems... screw backs on her setting and lost one stud.... the one stud was 1.5 ct. after checking with a few jewelers she said she changed to the regular posts but bigger posts which she found stays in place better.... with that said, I’ll changing the setting and will still look for the cones you mentioned. Thanks for sharing your solution

MamaSleepy likes this.
  4. I've always liked your stud/hoop look. The upgrade is even more lovely.

NLVOEWITHLV likes this.
  5. Thank you so much! Sometimes I wear just my studs, but the hoop stud combo is really more my style!

Joule likes this.
  6. Minor miracle, BlackMonster! I believe I discovered info regarding the earring backs I found at Walmart. Bc this appear to be universal, they likely are sold at Michaels, Target, etc.

"AMERICAN CLASSICS-Bijoux Beading & Jewelry: Tube Earring Stoppers. This package contains 180 3.5mm wide rubber earring stoppers."
    shopping.jpeg

Miss_Lili and blackmonster like this.
  7. Yes its a must! I wish i could afford a bigger stud though. Mine is small but it looks good on whatever I wear

8. DE3D2431-65C7-4A5B-B1DE-6F77285C5432.jpeg
    THANKS I bought some today... my studs were mailed back a few days ago.. had the setting changed to platinum (metal allergies) and changed to regular prong from screwbacks. I WAS worried abt wearing

MamaSleepy and staceyjan like this.
  9. Beautiful!

10. I always wear stoppers with my studs. I buy them on Amazon.

MamaSleepy likes this.
  11. So that's what they are called. Thanks!

12. I think I’ve seen them on the dangly/hook?? style earrings too, esp when the wire is short.... thank you again for the info, I’m so happy to have the stoppers

MamaSleepy likes this.
  13. IMG_1299.jpg

MamaSleepy, Ilovetandco and staceyjan like this.
  14. A45DB68E-4680-49F1-AA00-54C512A548AA.jpeg Got these diamond studs today! Love them

15. Those are beautiful! Would love to see mod shots.

MamaSleepy likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice