Are cowboy boots in for the fall or winter?

1. I found these amazing cowboy style boots with a round toe and a beautiful camel leather. Should I get them, will they still be in? The have an eyelet design and very supple leather.

2. Nice cowboy are always in IMO!

3. Love cowboy boots and there's always a time to wear them.

4. Cowboy boots will always be "in." They are an American staple.

5. Well, according to this month's In Style they're out, but I could care less. Owning about 5 pairs of them (including my beloved Luccese shoe-booties), I never liked wearing anything that was trendy anyway.

So, if they are, good riddance - more fun for the rest of us! :lol:

6. I also feel, if you love them, they're in! I have a couple of pair and should wear them more...they are fun to wear!

7. Fall , winter, anytime for me!

8. if the're a beautiful pair in leather, who cares about fashion?!

9. As long as you love them then who`s to say that they`re "out of style"? I went to Bottega Venetta the other day and my boyfriend was commenting how he thought I should get a Balenciaga vs. one of the bags that were there and the sales associate had the audacity to tell me that "Balenciaga is so last season".

Go ahead! Rock your boots! :biggrin:

10. According to the LUCKY book on what every girl should have in her closet, a pair of cowboy boots--"the more distressed, the better"--is a staple item. I think cowboy boots are sort of like Birkin bags (please forgive the incongruous analogy)...they might not be the "IT" bag, but they are always in style.

11. Cowboy boots? I love them, and I will always be wearing them one way or the other. I can't believe how much wear I got out of these BCBGirls last F/W. They fit my boho personality just perfectly. I'll be wearing them again this season, too.
    [​IMG]

12. Can you post a picture of them or more info? I've been dying for boots with a round toe, I'm not a big fan of the traditional cowboy boot toe.

Oh - and IMO, I would wear them if I loved them, in style or not :smile:

13. I hope they DO go out of "fashion." I've got at least 6 pairs of cowboy boots and not because I'm making a fashion statement. I just like them. I was wearing red cowboy boots long before Little Miss Jessica Daisy Duke was even BORN!! I hate it when something that's a signature item in my wardrobe comes "in fashion" because it looks like I'm a fad follower and I'm not. In fact, I usually do a 180 screaming at the idea of wearing anything that reeks of fads! :yucky:

These are my favorites from last winter.

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice