Are Coach shoes worth the splurge? If so, which ones??

HeidiD

May 17, 2010
I'm a teacher and now that the school year has started and I'm getting paid again I want to treat myself to a pair of great shoes. I have a large collection of Coach bags I love but I've never tried their shoes. Are they worth the price? And I'd love any recommendations for styles you love. I teach school and I'm on my feet all day so I'm looking for something cute, comfy, and flat (or low heel). :smile:

I do have two pairs of coach sneakers, they are comfy and I love them but are more for casual Friday unless you dress casually all week too (like maybe not jeans but khakis). I am also a teacher and I buy Naturalizer shoes for every day, they are comfy and look cute.

I teach too and love my Coach flats. One style I own is Richelle, which is like a boat shoe. The insole is really padded for all-day-on-your-feet comfort. I bought those at the FP store after they were seriously marked down. I have another pair of boat shoe-like flats from Coach that I bought at Marshall's. I get lots of compliments when I wear them! They are also super comfortable. I encourage you to try them---and try to find them at Marshall's !

Not worth full price IMO, and I have several pairs. I wait until there are dept store sales or they show up on FOS. Sometimes when the FP coach website does their shoe sale it coincides with PCE, so that's a great deal there.

I own several pairs of the Nadia and Nicola loafers. Besides coming in great colors, they are the most comfortable shoes I own, it's like walking on air! I don't pay full price for hardly anything anymore, lol, but I always stock up during PCE. They are definitely worth the money!

Nadia and Nicola are worth every penny and then some. I have two pairs and will buy another pair soon. They are the most comfy shoes. I wear them for traveling if that tells you anything and I have Fred Flintstone feet....lol

I'm a teacher too! I have lots of brands of shoes and I've discovered that playground dust+walking all day=worn out shoes quickly. That being said, I do have several pairs of coach flats that I think are very comfy. I do also love their tennis shoes but don't wear them to school. I had a pair of caper coach flats and a pair of patchwork flats. I also have some crinkle patent flats. All are comfy and all have held up well. I did get them from-gasp-eBay (don't tell anyone) because I was afraid of paying full price and then ruining them. Coach factory would also probably work well. Anyway, good luck on your hunt and the flats are great!

The Dalia flats are very nice. I think most of them are now deleted though. I have the black signature Dalia flats with patent accents and the chambray leather Dalia flats with navy patent accents. Any of the Coach flats with the elastic in back are very comfortable. I have 2 pairs of sneakers also. They are comfortable but do not have much of an arch support for a sneaker.

Regarding size: I wear the same size in Coach as I do in Clarks and other shoe brands. IMO they run true to size.

I LOVE Coach shoes! I actually have more pairs of Coach shoes than bags (I only started buying their full priced bags recently). I have mostly round toe flats, they are all very comfy once broken in. I also have a pair of rain boots and a pair of sandals! Their shoes are well made and last a long time. I have a pair from 2009 that is still going strong and I wore those a LOT (it was the black patent Skyla flat).

I love the BARRET sneakers. Super comfy and cute ! I hurt my ball of foot and had to let it heal wearing something flat. These were perfect . Roomy in toe box, had some cushion and light weight. Coach fits true to size imo.

Coach shoes are great.. i feel for the most part they run true to size... I agree with others and say wait until they are on sale.. coach will have sales online at the factory outlet as well as on their fp website...