Are coach outlets that much cheaper?

Are coach outlets much cheaper than compared to burberry outlets or such?
Because at burberry outlets, the price still seems the same. =/
Is it worth driving 50 miles to a coach outlet?

50 miles? Heck yea. Especially if it's a signature outlet. I've driven about 250 miles each way to one of the ones in TX (and I've done it twice in the last 4 months). Sometimes it can be hit or miss in terms of how much cheaper but I've gotten some good deals on items already marked down and then 20-30% off of the marked down price.:yes::tup:

Definitely worth it! I got the Chelsea Abbey there for $300, regular price almost $800 iirc. I got a cute pink signature agenda for $42, regular price-I'm not positive but it had to be over $100.

There are great deals to be had, although it is hit or miss. I can't wait to go back!

You never know what you'll find but if you're looking for something specific you could always call that outlet and ask them if they have it. Usually they're very helpful.

Yep. Because it is so far for me to drive, I always call to get an idea of what they have available and the SAs at the oulets are always VERY helpful and will even hold a bag for you for up to 48 hrs if you ask.

yup they had coats when i was there a couple of weeks ago. A whole rack of them and it is definitely worth the drive, especially if they're having a sale because there is additional percentage off the price which is already marked down from the Coach MSRP. If you're looking for something in particular, I'd definitely recommend calling!

I would say so. I drive 1 hour and 15 mins, one way to my outlet.

However I would suggest that you keep an open mind when making your trip. Sometimes it's hit-or-miss at the outlets. I always go in with the mind set that I'm going to find NOTHING, and then it's great if I do find something that I like.

As far as the deals, the last 2 bags I've gotten at the outlets have both been $398-$498ish bags and I got them for over 1/2 off!!!

So I def. think it's worth your trip.