Are CL's handmade?

yeah that's why the same style and size may fit you differently depending on the pair. i realized this the first time i tried on black kid VPs. the first pair was tight on the right and pinched me a bit on the right foot; the SA brought out another pair in the same size for me to try and i was puzzled as to why he thought it would fit differently, but alas it felt different, didn't pinch me, and was pretty comfortable. i've found this to be the case many other times as well, most recently with the new simples.

I think they are Pigalles. I collect images of shoes that I like (yeah, I know, kind of obsessive) from Google or any website that sells shoes in hopes of one day finding them on sale. These were found on google images and I have yet to find them actually sold anywhere! Anyway, that wasn't much help, but they are my dream shoes :love:

I think they are Pigalles. I collect images of shoes that I like (yeah, I know, kind of obsessive) from Google or any website that sells shoes in hopes of one day finding them on sale. These were found on google images and I have yet to find them actually sold anywhere! Anyway, that wasn't much help, but they are my dream shoes :love:

I'm not sure if this color was sold in the US. Your best bet would be to call the boutiques.

I absolutely love how Laureenthemean knows the name of every shoe anyone has EVER asked about. You are awesome girl!:woohoo:

LOL, thank you! There are plenty of other women on this forum who know more than me, though, like LavenderIce, JetSet, natassha, ashakes...I learn from everyone here! I also have a little too much time on my hands. ;)

LOL, thank you! There are plenty of other women on this forum who know more than me, though, like LavenderIce, JetSet, natassha, ashakes...I learn from everyone here! I also have a little too much time on my hands. ;)

laureen--you are too modest, because your knowledge astounds me! You're just an all around awesome tpfer!