Are Charbon/Anthracite Firsts hard to find?

candicetan

Jul 21, 2008
Philippines
Besides AR, can anyone suggest to me where I can find a Charbon/Anthracite first? I feel so bad I never bidded on that Anthracite First I saw on *bay last week or the week before.

HELP! HELP! HELP!

imonpurseblog

Sep 28, 2007
Are you look for classic hardware? I know of an Anthra first with covered hardware (the small hardware). I don't know about Charbon.

candicetan

Jul 21, 2008
Philippines
Are you look for classic hardware? I know of an Anthra first with covered hardware (the small hardware). I don't know about Charbon.
Yes the smaller hardware. I think that's exactly what I saw on *bay!

Anthra I saw on *bay til a fellow tpfer snagged it. I regret not bidding on it first :sad:

Charbon I just saw on AR. They emailed me their list of firsts. It's really pretty.

candicetan

Jul 21, 2008
Philippines
http://cgi.ebay.com/BALENCIAGA-ANTHRACITE-FIRST-MOTORCYCLE-BAG2008_W0QQitemZ180275344951QQihZ008QQcategoryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Was it this one? With the covered (small) hardware? There is one like it at Barneys but it's $1195 (I think?... retail of course) The ebay one was a great deal. Maybe one will be listed again?
yes! that one. I put that on my watch list and I was asking the seller something then the next thing I know someone got it already:sad: