Are CDCs really that hard to find?

I had to wait over 6 months for a black cdc with GHW. I was first offered capucine with GHW but since it would be my first cdc, I wanted a classic colour. A day later I got a call that a black cdc with GHW was put in hold for me. I bought it immediately. Good luck with your hunt!! I'm now waiting for white and sable next! Rose lipstick or RT would be awesome too 😍😍

I was curious as CDCs that hard to find on the shelves of boutiques? Particularly - black with gold or silver hardware?

If the boutique has them they are kept in the back (at least at the several boutiques I frequent) you can ask but mostly you have to offered one
They go within 24 hours usually
Any color
Somehow the CDCs have become VIP items
Not sure exactly when that happened
Parts of Asia have been that way for years I've heard

If the boutique has them they are kept in the back (at least at the several boutiques I frequent) you can ask but mostly you have to offered one
They go within 24 hours usually
Any color
Somehow the CDCs have become VIP items
Not sure exactly when that happened
Parts of Asia have been that way for years I've heard
Really!
It is my honor as I have been offered a few and took them home. Never wear them but kind of collecting them.
I thought no one wants the CdC in my local store but at the last few times I visited the store, I heard people asking for it!

Really!
It is my honor as I have been offered a few and took them home. Never wear them but kind of collecting them.
I thought no one wants the CdC in my local store but at the last few times I visited the store, I heard people asking for it!

Yes I have several and rarely wear them either but they are fun to have
I get offered them too, my SA says if I want I need to get because they will be gone by end of the day
And they are
Poof
Gone
I've heard some boutiques even have wait lists
Crazy but true

Yes I have several and rarely wear them either but they are fun to have
I get offered them too, my SA says if I want I need to get because they will be gone by end of the day
And they are
Poof
Gone
I've heard some boutiques even have wait lists
Crazy but true

Thanks for your expert opinion. Will start collecting more. I only saw a gold color in FSH 2 weeks ago. But I m happy to get more colorful one for a rainbow.

I was curious as CDCs that hard to find on the shelves of boutiques? Particularly - black with gold or silver hardware?

I wouldn't say they themselves are hard to find, just that, usually the exact combination you want it usually a challenge. Persistence is key and one must really JUMP at them whenever you see something you like, because who knows when it might come around again.
I'm having that problem now. I passed on my HG about a year ago (because I had just purchased something else) and now I can't find it anywhere and when I do (usually it will pop up online) I'm too late and it's sold out before I can add it to my cart.

Good luck on your quest. You will find it soon! ;)

yeah according to my SA they are quite VIP item and its hard to get an exact combo just by popping in and its better to get them to order one for you and that way its can be on hold for you under your name.