Are CAMBONS discontinued???

I was supposed to get the B/W large tote for my birthday (which is 2 weeks past) but my husband and I have gone crazy trying to find one. I don't care if it's on sale or not I NEED it! :hysteric: All the stores in Arizona are sold out. They only had the small ones left. The NM told my husband that chanel is redesigning it. Also the saks said their whole company is sold out, whatever. This would be my first chanel bag and it would match my beautiful chanel sunglasses prefectly. So if anyone has a phone # of a store ANYWHERE I would be sooooo grateful.

Thank you so much that's the first thing I'm doing tommorrow. My husband would thank you too. He's in trouble for waiting too long to get it. I think my birthday present should be his top priority!

i was told by the SA in chanel at SCP that the black patent cambons are being discontinued in europe, but not in the US since they are selling well here.
there is probably a regional variance for sales, which would account for the conflicting information!

Saks and NM. However, I believe we have snatched up all the sales bags by ourselves. My chanel boutique has these ugly looking tweed bags on sale though. They've been sitting there since june. :lol:

The complete Cambon line has been a bestseller since they launched it a couple of years ago, so why would they suddenly discontinue it?
I guess they don't want to be 'boring' at Chanel and keep the same colour combinations around for too long. This is why many colour combos have been on sale.

I guess the black/white and white/black combos are part of the permanent line. I'm excited to see what they will launch this autumn. :yahoo: