Are Cabas hard to find?

1. Just overheard a most interesting conversation between Chanel SA's regarding a pact to keep a secret for a returned Cabas being offered to someone else.....whats up.......are Cabas' sold out, not available?-anyone in the TPF looking?

2. as far as i know they're sold out and wait lists are miles long

3. Not where I am, two available.....anyone looking?

4. colors? leather?

5. Have no details, but know the SA's were keeping the info very secret and not putting it through the system, there had been 2 held for clients and clients had not picked up, if you want one, let me know and I will give you SA name and tel no.

6. Are they still there? Is it too late?!:hysteric:

7. Arre there any more left?? I would like to see the large leather one in person if possible. Will they fit over a winter coat?

8. are they still CABAS vinyl or leather available? Plz e-mail me

9. What colours? Im interested in the baby version in White/ teal or Khaki! pls email me!

10. I retured a white to the Charlotte NC Neimans last week. Try calling Natasha 704-442-7900

11. there was a white baby cabas at Saks denver when i was there last week.

12. Has anyone seen a large cabas in the grey distressed leather? Please PM me.

13. Saks in Orlando (florida mall) had a white one like 3 days ago.

14. Anyone seen a baby black cabas?? If so, please pm me!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice