Are brookes and Claires headed to the outlets?

Any ides on timelines or prices?
Hi Liz,
I was just at my outlet yesterday!!! I saw an Inlaid Op Art Brooke Large Taupe - Redlined at $590 then 1/2 off then coupon! It was $236 plus tax!!!

I also saw the Black Inlaid Op Art Claire! $598 then 30% off then 20 % coupon - $334.88 plus tax! ( I was so tempted!!!! if I hadn't just bought the Cranberry Sabrina, I would have bought Ms. Claire!!! ) LOL

Last week I saw a Copper Claire and a Copper Audrey! both only 30% off!! (Audrey was still at the store yesterday!!!)

Lynne :biggrin:

Last edited:
Any ides on timelines or prices?

I have two Claires on hold right now; one is madison black on black siggie SA said it would be $358 30% off = $250 and then coupon 20% so $200.50, the other is large claire black leather $$498 30% off $348 + coupon 20% so $278. Will decide which ones for me when I get there...

I didn't ask about Brooke when I called.

The outlet in Gaffney has the Brooke wristlets there, 50% off, along with select swingpacks. I'm guessing its only a matter of time before the bags go to since they are on the "going once, going twice" section of the website.

Didn't see any Claires today, but several Audrey's, Maggie's, and Hailey's.

Cabazon had brookes in Taupe, a darker brown, a berry color, and black along with Claires on the same table in black, a metallic black, copper, and a few black inlaid all for 30% off when I was there Saturday afternoon.

at my outlets in MI i just saw blk/silver signature claires and also dk brown/gold signature ones. no leather. i am searching for a blk leather claire!!!
may just have to pay full price because i have to have this bag :yahoo:
it's sad when you get so obsessed with a handbag...isn't it? .:nuts:

at my outlets in MI i just saw blk/silver signature claires and also dk brown/gold signature ones. no leather. i am searching for a blk leather claire!!!

I'm not sure if Cabazon does charge sends, but they had one black leather claire yesterday afternoon.

I don't know where you live, but Lord & Taylor at 12 Oaks had a black leather Claire 30% off yesterday. Don't know if it's still there.