Are bows out?

1. I wish I had a photo to show you guys. I will look. Do you think bows are out? On handbags, shoes, etc...

I just think they are feminine and cute. What do you think?

Would you wear or carry something with a small and tastful bow?

Just curious....

2. I like bows on certain things...yes to shoes...as long as they arent too big,I have a gorgeous prada evening bag and the braided leather handle is in a bow where it meets the bag...LOVE that!

3. I think bows are in. Just not huge ones. I carry stuff with bows all the time. I even make a bow out my headbands sometimes.

4. cute idea!

Thanks!

5. I like bows regardless of whether they are "in" or "out" just as long as they are cute and appropriately sized. I like to tie my hair with satin ribbon bows, and i don't care (much) if people think i look silly.

6. ^^^Thanks. It looks nice. Also, if you do a ponytail it looks really classy to tie a ribbon around it and make a small bow. (Sometimes, the hair slips out, so I do a rubber band then ribbon).

7. i love bows and wear all the time...on shoes, bags, t-shirts, also in bands or clips for my hair...very femine and lovely!!!!;)

8. I hope they aren't out!! I love ribbons and bows. Just don't wear big fabric bows on your butt :biggrin: or be a walking bownanza.

9. Bows are cute...I'm not that girly but I wear them from time to time. I like wearing them as a headband or around my waist.

10. i love bows as a detail to the clothes/shoes/bags.. i hope they're not "out"..

11. i love bows- I think they're in- but I don't like big,huge, bows.

12. I don't think bows are ever really out, but you just have to think how you wear/carry them on yourself. It just really depends. As long as there are girls/women there will be bows

13. I love bows! I just recently placed a silk twilly and made it into a bow in my bag as you can see in my avatar.

14. Bows will always be in, but I think the size will be what changes from year to year. Big scarf-tied pony tails are hot this year I think, and I'm going to get the pucci print tie from NAP in pink. I love it!

15. Nothing wrong with bows!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice