Are bags your first love?

Bags and jewelry are tied as my first loves. No matter how I'm dressed, wearing a nice bag and nice jewelry always makes me feel good. I love diamonds and gemstones.

I like bags because a good bag will look good with anything you wear. A classy handbag can make your bummiest sweats and tee look like a million bucks.

I've never been into jewelry just because...I don't know. I like one or two pieces, but I don't have much.

I would save for vacations, but i'm in college and it would take me FOREVER to save up enough money to go on a trip.

Handbags are maybe not my FIRST spending love, but they are my TRUE spending love!

What a good and thought-provoking question!

I love bags, they are my favorite accessory. (I don't count shoes as an accessory). But what I love about bags, the reason I love them, is that I love to think of different outfits that each bag will look great with.

And I love textile arts, I am an embroidery fanatic, so my favorite bags are my one of a kind hand-embroidered ones, and if I am to be truthful, I don't buy them, I don't love them, so much for being bags as for the embroidery. If that same embroidery were being sold just as a piece of embroidered fabric, I would buy that and frame it and hang it up, and I have done that. Puff Palace has more embroidery and assorted textile art on the walls than actual paintings!

So if that piece of embroidery from that isolated little far-flung mountain village happens to be on a bag, its baghood is a bonus!

This may sound weird (and a bit vain), but I would have to say my first love is my hair. It definitely gets the most attention, and I can't tell you how much I've spent on shampoo, conditioner, and other hair products. I think it's definitely my best accessory, I usually get lots of compliments on it, and it's something that's completely unique to me.

I am known amongst friends and family as THE "bag lady," but I wouldn't really say that bags are my first love. I like them better than shoes I suppose, but I have a lot of everything. I love clothes and accessories just as much. I am just particular about how things are put together. I would never carry the same bag everyday, because it wouldn't match. It started with a desire to have bags that go with all my different clothes and it just sort of took off from there...

I would say shoes and boots (I love boots!) are my first love, but purses are a close second. I admit I am also passionate about my car (Mini Cooper) but that is paid off.