Are any of you drunk?

yes Holland IS the place you can get pot in 'coffee house' we call them 'coffee shops' haha - and bagsnshoofetish - I really laughed at your comment about the 5 - 4cats!! hahahaha

Megs said:
Drunk Vlad is the best... he enjoys raging loud music, telling me how much he loves me, peeing on dumpsters, yelling at rick-shaw drivers, and snoring LOUDLY.

Drunk Vlad also tries to hurl like a girl :roflmfao:

That is sooo cute! Why do most of the guys do that? My briother in law does teh same thing when he is drunk! His snoring sounds like a moving tractor! Do tell more Megs, it is fun top know how people behave, especially when it is about King Vlad!;)

No, Vlads coming back like this -

lifeshort.gif_thumb.gif

Jill said:
PHH is gonna kill me if I spend one more HOUR on this freakin computer..LOL...

Poor Jill, with you is your hubby, and with me is my mom!!!! If she doesn't see me in the house she knows I am in the computer! My computer has been turned on since 9 a.m., and right now it's 7:10 pm.:lol:

Vlad is a funny drunk... he will devote his love to me!!! It is great. One time he sat in front of all of the men's swim team and divulged his love for me- and then stumbled home. He is such a cute drunk... he doesn't get drunk much, so you all better be around for this!!! He is taking a bike to our friends house then they are taking a cab...

He is biking?!?!

If Vlad takes a cab that means he will be drunk... get excited!!!

Ladies - I'm gonna have to love you & leave you, My boyfriends home & I'm gonna get me some lovin'! hihi :smile:
I'll check up on the thread tomorrow - have a great night ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!

and Megs (&vlad&alle vrouwen van de PBF): Ik hou ontzettend veel van de Purse Blog!! jullie zijn allemaal geweldig!!!! ik hou van jou! alleeeeeeeeeen van jou hahaha als je ooit holland wil opzoeken, laat 't dan even weten!
groetjesss! :smile:

Sophie-Rose said:
Ladies - I'm gonna have to love you & leave you, My boyfiends home & I'm gonna get me some lovin'! hihi :smile:
I'll check up on the thread tomorrow - have a great night ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!

and Megs (&vlad): Ik hou ontzettend veel van de Purse Blog!! jullie zijn allemaal geweldig!!!! ik hou van jou! alleeeeeeeeeen van jou hahaha
groetjesss! :smile:

:blink: Thanks you?!?!!!