Are all speedy 25s the same size?

mpark46

O.G.
Mar 14, 2006
I know this is a silly question, but I still need to ask.

I have a cerises speedy and it is the perfect size for me. Every time I go to the LV boutique I always have a different bag with me, and never my cerises. Every time I go, I try on the damier speedy and I swear it's smaller!!

I just want to make sure that I'm not crazy and that all 25s are the same size. They don't vary by model (mono, damier, cerises, etc) do they???

they look different. I think the mono and damier *look* bigger but in truth they are all the same. OTher then the epi speedy 25 its about the size of the 30. they are larger for some reason.
I know this is a silly question, but I still need to ask.

I have a cerises speedy and it is the perfect size for me. Every time I go to the LV boutique I always have a different bag with me, and never my cerises. Every time I go, I try on the damier speedy and I swear it's smaller!!

I just want to make sure that I'm not crazy and that all 25s are the same size. They don't vary by model (mono, damier, cerises, etc) do they???

wha a weird thought I just always assumed it was based upon what the bags looked like in proportion to the pattern
the numbers of the bags (eg speedy 25) is a reference to their measurements. 25=25cm across, same goes for the 30, 35, and 40 sizes. the number means what they measure from end to end. the only exception is the epi, which is ever so slightly larger.

The epi measures 28 cm, to be exact.

Wow, this is the exact information I was looking for!

In a whim I meassured my epi Speedy (from year 1996!) yesterday and was a bit surprised that it´s not 25, it´s 28 cm! Then I checked TPf and voilá - I got my answer!

Thank you again, dear TPf´rs!! Have a nice weekend!:smile: