Are All LV Boutiques Worldwide Linked To One System?

janetcrystal

Nov 20, 2006
Hello Everyone,

Out of curiosity, does anyone know if all the LV boutique computers are all linked in together as one big network? The reason why I'm asking is because I am curious if all of my spending in various LV boutiques both nationwide and worldwide are all tracked under the same system. It would be wonderful if that is the case so that LV as a company is aware of how much I spend collectively no matter where I make our purchases.
Thank you in advance for any information!

No, I know that in Europe they can only see what you bought in one country or region, because soem countries (like Netehrlands Belgium and Luxembourg) are 1 region. They can't see what you ordered in other countries/regions. Now about the states don't know exactley how it works

I have only purchased in US boutiques and eLux. If there is one system, I have yet to see one SA utilize it. ie "oh Miss Gelbergirl, how are you enjoying the Pegase 50, did you know we have a bag that fits right on top?", or anything to give them a heads up to see me more stuff.

oh I wonder if at least eLuxury and vuitton are connected?
or if an item is bought at a store in state A, would you be able to see that purchase from a store in state B? or if 866vuitton purchases are viewable in any store? I dont have a consistent store that I go to..but I wonder if my purchase history is completely blank at a store i've never been to

I think it is linked some sort of way in the US. Whenever i call 866 VUITTON to hunt down an item that my boutique is out of, they always ask if i have purchased from Lv before and if im in the system. Only if they can find you in the system will they allow you to order items from other stores in US.

As already mentioned, it's not linked. I asked this in store previously as I've also bought items worldwide but sadly, it's not linked so the purchases are only recorded in your name, within that country.

Definitely not linked. I've bought in both the US and Canada, and the systems don't "speak" to each other. As well, 1-866 has no access to Canadian stock. When I call inquiring about the availability of an item, they put me on hold and call the boutique down the street from me. LOL

The US boutiques are linked. The US boutiques are not linked with the mall LV stores in Macy's...Sak's...etc.

This used to be the case, but this has changed. The department store boutiques are now linked with all of the standalone boutiques.

All of the U.S. stores operate with the same "Profile" system - This includes U.S. Territories, various islands and such. 866 also utilizes this system and they can view any purchases that you have made at U.S. stores. Any U.S. store can view your profile and purchase history, but only the store that you made the purchase from can re-print you a receipt.

It's a finicky system and I think that SA's generally have a difficult time using it - I have had SA's tell me that I was not in the system and that they would set me up as a new customer - Which I did not allow.

I imagine that the systems would be difficult to interlink internationally because of the availability of items in some countries that are not available in others. I also think that the price difference from place to place is probably a factor.