Ardoise Veneta

my sa just sent me a pic of a lovely ardoise croc bag with a chain
I am going to attempt to post it
she says (and it looks that way to me) that is a lovely grayish blue with sorta navy undertones
looks lovely

Hi - Has anyone purchased any bags or accessories in Ardoise yet? I tried a medium Veneta in Ardoise at the store the other day and love the color. What do you think?

Hi - Has anyone purchased any bags or accessories in Ardoise yet? I tried a medium Veneta in Ardoise at the store the other day and love the color. What do you think?

I love that color-I think it will be very versatile. I didn't see the blue the first time I tried it but the second time I did see that it was a gray with a hint of blue. My next bag will be the Ardoise color; I plan to purchase it this month. :smile:

I just received my medium veneta :biggrin: got mine from ****** so you can see the photos there. Stock photo from the BV site shows the "greyness" of it since its photographed under brighter light. Outdoors in daylight you can see the grey and its a gunmetal colour and indoors under artificial light it looks more like a soft black or deep charcoal.

I've been yearning for a sapphire but no luck and missed out on the indigo. All my bags are black and ive been wanting a blue or grey bag . This grey is definitely safe yet versatile. You cannot go wrong with it. I found fume to be too light and warm whereas this is more cool.

Btw, may I ask where you are located? I couldn't find the medium veneta in ardoise on the BV website or department store sites? Did they only make this size in this colour available in select countries?

I'd like to know where too! I saw ardoise in a US boutique in July and have been obsessed with the color. I went back to the same boutique two weeks ago and they were down to one single bag in ardoise! But I can't make another purchase till Nov (I have bought 3 BV in the interim, but none in ardoise), I am afraid I will miss the color forever...

Btw, may I ask where you are located? I couldn't find the medium veneta in ardoise on the BV website or department store sites? Did they only make this size in this colour available in select countries?

I am in Japan. Somehow in the couple of BV stores I visited, only one store has displayed Ardoise medium veneta. Medium is too small for me, so I have asked for a large. My SA told me that they have only a few pieces.