Arden Fair Nordies, Best SA & current Stock

tatertot

~Happy Tot~
O.G.
Oct 18, 2006
Hi all,
I just had the most wonderful experience buying a GSH Turquoise PT from Claudette at Nordstroms, Arden Fair:yahoo:. She searched through tons of bags for me and finally found me just the one I was looking for after 2 calls and 35 min of searching on her part:love:.
The bags in stock she had available and mentioned to me
magenta city RH
Boutin D'or RH city
Vert Thyme RH PT
Turquoise GSH day
Ivory RH city
tons of money wallets
and a few others (sorry I can't remember) and in the fall they will finally be carrying the coin purses!!
My new bag will be here by Friday she promises so I will post pics when she gets home:shame:

Great. Looking forward to seeing your pics. The GSH PT is fab! Thanks for the update.

Thanks so much. After my awful Niemans experience I was almost afraid to call and try Nordies but really the customer service I received from her was amazing!!! I was even interested in some of the less pricey bags (Rebecca Minkoff, Botkier, etc) and she even was happy to help with those. I am seriously sending flowers to this SA. She is by far the best I have worked with yet. Thank you so much all for the glowing Arden Fair endorsements you have given as it led to me finding a wonderful Bal SA who knows her colors and an amazing pt that I have been dreaming over.:love:

I am sooo happy for you! Arden Faire is the best! I usually work with Sarah and she is amazing. I think all of the gals over there are knowledgeable and helpful. I just received my Black City SGH and the leather is INCREDIBLE as well as a Sky Blue money RH.
They also ship very fast!
Congrats on your find, post pics as soon as you get it:yahoo:

I'm sorry, I don't remember the colors they had in the wallets. I was mostly searching for bags and coin purses. I think she must have had 10 bags on the counter to scan, lol. She had to scan each tag to double check the color.
I am very excited they will be carrying the coin purses in the fall also and I really could not be happier.

Congrats on your purchase--I can't wait to see pics! Nordstrom Arden Fair has the BEST handbag sales team anywhere. Everyone is knowledgable, friendly and helpful. They always go out of their way to provide top notch service. I have had nothing but wonderful experiences working with these fabulous SAs!

tatertot I'm so glad to hear this, given what you experienced with NM. I can't wait to see your new PT (that color/HW combo sounds amazing)!

Thanks so much! I will be sure to post pics when she gets here. Also I have to talk to Claudette today so I will ask about the wallet colors and post after I talk to her:tup:

How exciting for you! Congrats on your new purchase! It's always so much more fun when you get a good S.A.! You've got me all excited too! I really need to make a trip up there and check out all the goods!:graucho:

They have in RH sky blue, coral, black and sahara left. She sounded super busy and said she had sold quite a few bags today so hopefully some went to pf'ers. Also, she said the coin purses and make-ups would be there by the end of summer at the latest and they had already been ordered.:flowers: