Archived: Authenticate This Hermès

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, no plastic ribbons at Hermes.
I guarantee you that what your friend has is a fake bag. She would be well advised to find ways to get her money back.
Thankyou hello my friend has actually received the bag and it is as the pictures show with the box and accessories and also the close up shots.The pictures of the bag on its own she thinks are darker than her bag, would those be the ones owned by people on the forum?.My friend has asked me to ask you would the hermes ribbon be of a nylon almost plastic consistancy as the ribbons which come with her real hermes scarves are cotton.

It's actually not so easy.
The bags pictured are good. No doubt about that.
Seller has no feedback as a seller, BUT has one feedback as a buyer from a highly respected seller (and member of this forum). So - this *could* be a case of a collector trying to sell her bags on ebay for the first time. We don't know.
I would ask for a lot of very specific photographs that prove that the bag is in the seller's possession and if you have AMEX, use that to pay.

That listing is stolen for sure.
Reporting this seller is the best thing to do.
Ans I also found the following listing, all of whose photos and descriptions are stolen from the other seller who I saw before:sad:Her lisiting was just ended few days ago)

http://cgi.ebay.com/100-AUTH-HERMES-BIRKIN-BAG-35-TAUPE-ETOUPE-PALLADIUM_W0QQitemZ160246191182QQihZ006QQcategoryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Could anyone help to authentic this pictured bag? I think it is genuine so the above perosn stole all of the photos away.....

And how could we re-act to such a person?:tdown:

Thanks so much hello~:heart:
Am really glad you are always here to help us:tup:

Would you please also help to authentic the above ETOUPE birkin 35
(though the pic are stolen now) because my friend just bought this bag
from the original real owner....

Thank you so much!:roflmfao:

Thanks so much hello~:heart:
Am really glad you are always here to help us:tup:

Would you please also help to authentic the above ETOUPE birkin 35
(though the pic are stolen now) because my friend just bought this bag
from the original real owner....

Thank you so much!:roflmfao:

We have authenticated that bag many times and deemed it good. But just to be sure, please post the link for the auction again or remind me of the seller's name.

Thank you anyway, hello:heart:
As this seller is not one of the reliable resellers on ebay, so my friend had asked for more photos before she pay, is it ok enough to protect herself?

And I wonder whether the auction in your mind is this one:
http://cgi.ebay.com/HERMES-30cm-BIR...ryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I think it is also gorgeous and the price is much reasonable:tup:

Good night and really nice to meet you here:yahoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.