ARCHIVE 02-11-12 Authenticate this Hermes **BAG**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Item: Etoupe Clemence Leather Jypsiere 34cm with Palladium Hardware
Listing: 2-11731-202876
Seller: Portero.com
Link: http://www.portero.com/hermes-etoupe-clemence-leather-jypsiere-34cm-with-palladium-hardware.html
Comments: Thank you!

This seller states that they guarantee the authenticity of their items. I know many people purchase from them.

The pictures of their bags that are typically posted on the website are never close enough or detailed enough for me. I am very sorry, I just cannot help you further.

Item: Sweet~ Authentic NEW Hermes Micro Constance PINK Bougainvillea GOLD Mini Bag GHW
Listing number: 170770460312
Seller: sergeic
Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sweet-Authe...312?pt=US_CSA_WH_Handbags&hash=item27c2b66e98

Comments; Seeing the other bag from this seller and Bababebi's comment that "something odd" was showing made me look (to try to establish what it was and to 'train my eye' further) and I then went into the sellers feedback and saw this bag "sold" on 18 January and +ive feedback was left, but is now relisted. Seems suspicious and I think "something odd" is also showing here, but I'm not interested in buying this style of bag so don't worry if you dont have time to authenticate it. I'm just curious to know if my 'eye' is actually getting any better (or not!) :smile:

Item: Sweet~ Authentic NEW Hermes Micro Constance PINK Bougainvillea GOLD Mini Bag GHW
Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sweet-Authe...312?pt=US_CSA_WH_Handbags&hash=item27c2b66e98

Comments; Seeing the other bag from this seller and Bababebi's comment that "something odd" was showing made me look (to try to establish what it was and to 'train my eye' further) and I then went into the sellers feedback and saw this bag "sold" on 18 January and +ive feedback was left, but is now relisted. Seems suspicious and I think "something odd" is also showing here, but I'm not interested in buying this style of bag so don't worry if you dont have time to authenticate it. I'm just curious to know if my 'eye' is actually getting any better (or not!) :smile:

Sorry, your post is confusing. The feedback for the bag is for a rose tyrien micro Constance. Two different bags...

So I'm not sure what you are asking? And yes, thank you for appreciating that if people are not really interested in buying we ask that they refrain from asking for interest's sake alone. As you know from following the thread, there are a lot of requests, so I am sure you can appreciate that we really do want to focus on requests from individuals on the verge of a purchase.

Last edited:
Sorry about that! Copied the wrong title but that was the correct link. I'll ask the seller for more pics. Thank you for taking the time even though I messed up!

No problem - just wasn't sure if that was the bag you're interested in. You may find it helpful to review the first post in this thread (even though it's geared slightly more towards the Birkin) for the views helpful to determining authenticity.

The bag that sold on January 18th was rose tyrien and not bougainvillea. I was the one who purchased that bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.