Archival rambler "in stock"

paulina1234

Oct 7, 2011
Hello Coachies

I have been browsing the Coach website quite a bit these days because I have been looking for a classic crossbody with interior organization.
I liked the Archival Rambler but the colors werent for me.
So this morning I go again and saw it pop up in Black Cherry, absolutely gorgeous.

Then as usual I have been ruminating over whether to buy or not to during the day and now that I wanted to buy it it's out of stock :cry:

I swear it was only there for a day!
Is it going to come back? What do I do?
I don't use ebay or anything...

Man I am sad.

It's there now but when I put it in my cart is said that there was an error. It says to try again later or to call customer service. Maybe the are having issues getting it loaded on the site? Cute bag! If you call, I'll bet they can get it for you.

Hello Coachies

I have been browsing the Coach website quite a bit these days because I have been looking for a classic crossbody with interior organization.
I liked the Archival Rambler but the colors werent for me.
So this morning I go again and saw it pop up in Black Cherry, absolutely gorgeous.

Then as usual I have been ruminating over whether to buy or not to during the day and now that I wanted to buy it it's out of stock :cry:

I swear it was only there for a day!
Is it going to come back? What do I do?
I don't use ebay or anything...

Man I am sad.

I know how u feel. I had the bc rambler from Nordstrom in my cart for an amazing price a few weeks back, but it disappeared @ checkout :sad:

I think it was probably an error since the black cherry was released a long time ago. You should check with JAX to see if there are any more in stock.

I think it was probably an error since the black cherry was released a long time ago. You should check with JAX to see if there are any more in stock.

You're right, it was.

But luckily, since it is an "older model", I found it on the bay for 30% off :smile:

Attachments

• IMG_4690.JPG
    IMG_4690.JPG
    202.8 KB · Views: 1,299
  • IMG_4692.JPG
    IMG_4692.JPG
    92.7 KB · Views: 883
  • IMG_4693.JPG
    IMG_4693.JPG
    81.3 KB · Views: 729
It's back in stock. I was able to add it to my cart.

Not sure what's up with Coach inventory, but the other day the tourmaline large wristlet popped up as available for sale for about 10 minutes. It let me check out with it, so we'll see if it actually ships! *fingers crossed*

It's back in stock. I was able to add it to my cart.

Not sure what's up with Coach inventory, but the other day the tourmaline large wristlet popped up as available for sale for about 10 minutes. It let me check out with it, so we'll see if it actually ships! *fingers crossed*

Maybe they have a new trainee for the ecommerce :biggrin:. Good luck!