archaic classique

Guys.. I saw this classique in a consignment store yesterday and I just had to buy it. I'm not a big fan of the dirty olive color, but it has flat studs! It also has that long easy clip on/off strap, that nicole richie (?) carried. It's definitely a keeper, but it's just so unusual- I wonder if people will think I'm schlepping around a fake. I'm going to carry it with pride though!

I'm surprised with how the leather was on this old bag, it resembles the newer leather quite a bit, although not as crackly. It also has plain black plastic zippers inside, and non-lampo brass zippers. I don't doubt it's authenticity, it's well crafted and has wielded o-rings throughout... Does anyone have this old classique as well?

front1.jpg

details1.jpg

Attachments

• profile.jpg
    profile.jpg
    225.9 KB · Views: 138
mlertpac that's exactly how the caramel looks like, hehehehe...I am loving it since I am small and I can use it as a body bag...I love it:love:

I love that dirty dark green color! I love Balenciaga will come out a similiar color like this one soon. It looks great on you so wear it with pride!